Submit Guest Post
The good news is we are now open again to receive event industry news articles and guest posts. If you would like to get in contact and send on your thoughts then please feel free to reach out to us
If you have something newsworthy you’d like to publish: details of your launch event, event technology, case study of successful shows you’ve run or work you’ve undertaken, new company hires, new product release, company updates, event industry news or just general comment or opinion about the event industry please get in contact and we will be happy to review and publish.
Please remember that anything you submit must be interesting, newsworthy and informative. We can’t publish just press releases and a plug about your company.
All articles, posts, and interviews must be something that will benefit the whole event industry community.
- Submit your post by completing the form below
- Content must be original, interesting and newsworthy. It cannot simply be a press release or recycled articles.
- We do not publish all articles, only those we deem relevant
- We reserve the right to edit any article to fit our guidelines.
- No links must appear in the text, only one link is allowed at the end of the post.
- A post must be at least 400 words and no more than 1000 words