Do you know who are the top 10 event management Companies in the UK?
At Eventpb We think it’s important to always work with the best promoters, organizers, and suppliers out there and to encourage cooperation and innovation in the industry. It Takes a lot of work to make an event come together and overlooking any one element can lead to a daisy chain of headaches. This blog, we’re looking at top 10 best event management companies in the UK and how they’re shaking things up.
1. Penguins Events: With our incredibly high standards, creativity, and experience, Penguins will always exceed your expectations. We combine your big ideas with our professionalism, add a generous dash of innovation, and then bring all the details together, using our thorough and methodical approach. The result is a fantastic and memorable event of exceptional quality.
2. Time-based Events Ltd: Time based is a creative, experience-driven events company. Our focus on ‘the now’ and dedication to cultural relevance means we’ve been creating pivotal moments-in-time for brands and their audiences since 1996. We collaborate with visionary brands to elevate ideas and make the impossible possible. From Delhi to Dalston, our events span the globe. So whether you’re planning an immersive video game signing, a groundbreaking product launch or a star-studded awards ceremony – we’ll go the extra mile to ensure your event exceeds your guests’ expectations.
3. Uniqueworld London: Uniqueworld is regarded by some as the leading supplier to the event industry, specialists with new independent hotels, global hotel chains, emerging destinations and Global Destination Management (DMCs). Our members employ us to represent their ground logistics and event operation services, so there is absolutely no cost for you. We put you directly in touch with our members and destinations.
4. The Events Company: Since 2002, The Events Company are proud to have had the opportunity to work with large corporations, established businesses, charities, individuals and growing micro ventures of all shapes and sizes. As Event Management specialists, we offer streamlined events to suit your objectives. Whether you require an awards dinner, conference, exhibition, team building or a recognition event, we create and deliver projects of all shapes and sizes that are designed to engage your audience through live experiences.
5. Wonderland Agency: For over 15 years we have been launching, positioning and elevating brands across the globe. We work across a range of vertical – luxury, travel, retail, wine & spirits, technology, fashion, consumer goods, and philanthropy. Our international team consists of best-in-class specialists ranging from creatives, strategists, producers, production managers to set designers, carpenters, artists and digital tech nerds.
6. FIRST Global Events Agency: Our international team consists of best-in-class specialists ranging from creatives, strategists, producers, production managers to set designers, carpenters, artists and digital tech nerds. With offices from LA to Singapore, our team has the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading companies. We’re proud of the awards we’ve won for the work we’ve done, but the recognition that makes us especially proud are those that celebrate our culture and community. FIRST has been named on Crain’s “Best Places to Work in New York City” list from 2013-2015, the Event Marketer “Top 100 Agency It List” from 2013-2016, the Event Marketer “Best Places to Work in Events” in 2015, and is Accredited ‘Gold’ Investors In People.
7. In Any Event UK Ltd: In Any Event UK are your flexible solution to event management, you can pick ‘n’ mix the services you require or if you want the lot we are your one stop shop! An event management company you can trust, we have been established since 1990 and approach every project with undisputed expertise and enthusiasm.
You will receive personal service with proposals that meet your brief and understand your needs, resulting in a creative and inspiring event. You have a huge selection of agencies to choose from offering you free venue finding and event management. You think we all look like we offer similar products, however, we stand out from the crowd in the following ways to name just a few!
8. Beyond Certainty Limited: For well over a decade, we have been organizing bespoke corporate and private events, ranging from intimate, subtle and refined, to outrageously extravagant! Every event is made unique and unforgettable with a sprinkling of BC imagination and creativity.
London provides the base for us to work throughout the UK and anywhere in the world. Our client list is extensive, arranging events within the oil industry, FTSE businesses, media, finance, fashion houses, and tourist organizations.
9. The Conference People: The Conference People began life in 1986, we’ve just celebrated our 32nd birthday! Back in those days, there were two people, Robert Enefer – our MD and his business partner Maggie Doyle. Although it didn’t stay that way for long, as the business grew – so did the company.
During that time, we’ve seen some changes; we moved into a grand Victorian townhouse – where we lived for 15 years. Recently we’ve moved into a great new office in the town center with a more open plan set-up.
10. Chilled Events: Chilled Events is an innovative promotion, experiential and live events agency offering a whole host of services within the events industry. With a strong team of experienced Event Managers, AV Technicians and Creative Installations Artists, venue search, event management, staffing, promotions, conferences, seminars, weddings, parties, and product launches are but a number of the vast range of professional services that our team can offer.